The following sample data sets are offered by Bestel3D.nl.
The data is copyright material and may only be used for evaluation purposes. The software is offered under the GNU Public License agreement. Additional information can be found in the documentation. Please contact our office for further information.
- Open3D DataConverter Software (free) to create KML/KMZ and CityGML files
- Explanation about the Open3D DataConverter Software
- Sample Vector-NL data (part of Delft)
- Sample DTM-NL data (part of Delft)
- Sample KMZ file for 3D display (part of Delft)
- Sample CityGML file for 3D display (part of Delft)
- DKLN2015 sample set in a Zip-file.
- DKLN2016 sample set in a Zip-file.
Load the free LandXplorer viewer from AutoDesk to view the CityGML files. Download Google Earth to view KMZ files.