The Digitale Kleuren Luchtfoto Nederland (DKLN-NL) is a collection of more than 2500 aerial image tiles covering the whole of the Netherlands. Every tile covers an area of 16 square kilometers. DKLN (editition 2016) is available in our web-ordering system whereas the 2017 aerial images are available upon request for larger areas.
The image features are as following:
- Consistent coverage of the Dutch territory with the exception of 2017 version.
- Recordings in the summer of 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2008, 2006 and 2003
- Optimal contrast
- Seamless fit of the photo tiles (4 km x 4 km)
- Excellent geo-referencing (Rijks Driehoek Stelsel)
- Varous formats (JPG,TIFF,ECW, SID,PNG, JPG2000)
- Can be used in all GIS- and/or Graphical packages:
- 25 cm / pixel (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2011 en 2008)
- 40 cm / pixel (2006)
- 50 cm / pixel (2000 en 2003)
- 100 cm / pixel (1996)
DKLN2006, DKLN2008, DKLN2011, DKLN2014, DKLN2015 and DKLN2016 and the LuFo2017 have all been recorded with a digital Vexcel camera. All other images were taken with analogue devices.
- Click here to order an aerial image of the Netherlands.
- Click here for sample DKLN2015 image.
- Click here for sample DKLN2016 image.
- Click here for sample DKLN2011 images (various resolutions).
- Click here for a sample DKLN2008 image.
- Click here to see the DKLN brochure (PDF file) in Dutch.
- Click here to see the pricelist.